Saturday, August 1, 2009

Same Blog Time, Different Blog Station

Trying out Blogger for a change, since it lets me "post date" my entries for days when I know I won't have access to the Internet (like this Sunday).

I'm officially tackling National Blog Posting Month for the first time (I started in mid-July, so previous daily posts don't really count), and I don't want to fail on day two just because I'm going away for the long weekend.

As soon as I get this posted, I have to start working on Sunday's post and decide what time I want it to go live. And I think this might feed into the old blog service. But it's more likely that I simply misunderstood the feed option I selected. Fingers crossed!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to Blogger, Betty. Two other good things about Blogger: 1) you can post directly from Word. I usually post "as a Draft" so I can go online and add tags, as needed; and 2) people can choose to RSS feed your blog or send it to a Reader service (I use Google Reader.) You're really inspiring me with your daily posts! I've been posting my T.o.T. blog bi-weekly, and my writing blog (MySpace) only monthly. Where did you hear about this challenge? Does it happen every year? And, do you think you'll continue posting daily once the challenge is over? Kudos to you Betty! I enjoy reading you.

    ReplyDelete