Friday, May 6, 2011

Back to Blogging x 4

It's been over a year since I posted anything on this blog, so why have I created three more?

I have a few key interests that I've wanted to blog about for some time, including genealogy, comics books (particulary from the Golden Age) and poetry. There are others, of course, but in terms of blogging, I figured I should start at the top.

Rather than shoehorn them into this blog -- where only poetry really fits but comics have crept in from time to time -- I decided to branch out with specialized blogs:
All three are up and running, so please check them out if you're interested in the topics. I welcome comments and contributions on all four blogs. Want to be interviewed or contribute a guest blog? Drop me a line with a quick pitch about how you'd fit into one of the topics.

Finally, please spread the word to your online friends. A blog is only as good as its readers, after all. Without you, I might as well stick to writing in my journal. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment