Thursday, July 28, 2011

National Blog Posting Month (August 2011)

I just signed up for next month's National Blog Posting Month (NaBloPoMo) -- now I have to come up with 31 daily blog posts!

The August 2011 theme is "fiction." Should be a slam dunk, right? I write fiction. I edit fiction. I publish fiction. And they're looking for quantity, not quality. I like to think I can provide both, but I know there will be days when I'll be lucky to post a link to one of my other blogs or to someone else's content.

In an effort to avoid those dreg days, I'm asking all of you to send me your ideas for fiction-related content. What do you want me to write about? Are you interested in reading excerpts from some of my stories or publications? Post a comment or sent me a message.

Are you new to blogging or looking to kickstart an existing blog? Give NaBloPoMo a try. Even if you don't manage to post every day, you'll stretch yourself and grow your content. And you'll promote your blog to potential new readers along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment