Thursday, August 25, 2011

Build Your Next Website with Promo Divas

I wanted to let you know about my friend Lori's new business. Promo Divas offers web design with promotion. The Promo Divas will work with you to get your website set up and you can participate in regular promotions through the site for no additional charge. The rates are quite reasonable, and they've sweetened the deal with introductory discounts. 

Promo Divas does websites for: 

*Businesses
*Wedding galleries
*Families
*Authors
*Non-Profits 

No adult-oriented or rated-R sites, please. 

I can earn $10 if you sign up and use my name and e-mail. (Even better, you can pass on the word and earn $10 as well.) Just go to promodivas.com and check out the packages. Sign up and, during the checkout process, put the following information in the "notes" field: 

Betty Dobson
bettydobson(at)eastlink(dot)ca 

After nearly 10 years with the same web host, I'm planning to make the switch to Promo Divas myself. The features are appealing, and the price is right! 

If you have questions, you can e-mail Lori through the website. Thanks so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment